1. Is there a minimum order requirement?
All of our listed prices include the laser set and up and engraving feed for one image and require a minimum order of 20 units. If you need less than 20 pieces a $150 laser set up fee will be applied to your order amount. We will keep your design on file and there will be no minimum requirement on future orders.
2. How long will my order take to manufacture and ship?
Custom orders typically ship within 2-3 weeks from when your invoice is closed out. Our default shipping method is Fed Ex ground. If you need your order completed sooner please contact us and we will let you know if we can accommodate your deadline.
3. Can I provide you with a UPS or Fed Ex account number?
Yes, if you would like us to ship your custom order using your business's shipping account we will remove all shipping charges from your invoice.
4. Are custom sizes available if I do not see the size that I need?
Yes, all of our custom products are made to order and we can accommodate any and all custom size requests. Our design team will work closely with you to ensure that your custom order is exactly what you need.
5. Can I request an invoice instead of placing my order on your website?
Yes, we encourge you to reach out to us prior to placing your order so that we can put together a digital mock up for your approval, and send you an invoice that can be paid online whenever you are ready.
6. How can I pay for my order?
You can pay your invoice with check, credit card, bank transfer or PayPal. We do accept net billing when required (subject to approval).
7. Can I make custom changes to a product to better fit my needs?
Yes, because all of our products are made to order, we are able to accommodate most custom requests at no additional charge.
8. What type of businesses typically use your products?
Marquee Menus' custom products can be found everywhere from California vineyards, to French boutique restaurants, to luxury hotel chains and golf courses. Our clients come from all over the world to take advantage of our premium product, competitive pricing, and exceptional customer service.