Marquee Menus' custom, handcrafted menu cover is laser cut and available in 6 genuine hardwood veneer options. Choose your front cover veneer and add a matching or contrasting veneer for the back cover and binding. The front cover is uniquely curved to showcase the back, and a separate engraving on the right side if desired. Our screw post menu cover features an external binding that not only looks great, but also allows you to hold as many or as few pages as needed by simply switching out the length of the screw post. Our custom menu covers are unparalleled in appearance or quality, and once paired with your laser engraved logo or image it will certainly leave a lasting impact with your guest.
- Durable and Attractive
- Coated with clear polyurethane to make it water and stain resistant and increase wearability.
- Six genuine hardwood veneers.
- Handcrafted in the United States
- Laser engraving included in pricing (20 unit minimum, smaller quantities may require a setup fee).
- Bulk discounts available for orders larger than 40 units
- Each order is custom made and requires 2 - 3 weeks of production time.
- Digital mockups are available at no charge, or you can order custom samples here.
Our products are crafted in the U.S.A. and can be found in some of the finest hotels, bars, and restaurants around the world. From the Four Seasons in Hawaii to the Dead Rabbit Bar in New York City, our check presenters and menu covers are used by some of the finest restaurateurs in the industry. What can we make for you?
If you have any questions or concerns, we encourage you to reach out to us before placing your order of the menu cover with screw post binding and laser cut front. Custom samples are available, or we can design a digital mockup at no charge. Net billing is available for corporate accounts.