Marquee Menus' custom, handcrafted cover with binder ring mechanism is laser cut and available in 6 genuine hardwood veneer options. Our binder ring cover is perfect for menus with many pages, only a few pages, or information that need to be updated or switched out often. We offer binder rings in 2, 3 and 4 ring options to fit you menu page size in black, silver or antique brass finish. The cover will work with or without plastic page inserts and upon request we can ship with the correct number of plastic inserts already installed. This produces a product that is unparalleled in appearance or quality, and once paired with your laser engraved logo or image it will certainly leave a lasting impact on your guest.
- Durable and Attractive
- Coated with clear polyurethane to make it water and stain resistant and increase wearability.
- Six genuine hardwood veneers.
- Handcrafted in the United States
- Laser engraving included in pricing (20 unit minimum, smaller quantities may require a setup fee).
- Bulk discounts available for orders larger than 40 units
- Each order is custom made and requires 2 - 3 weeks of production time.
- Digital mockups are available at no charge, or you can order custom samples here.
Our products are crafted in the U.S.A. and can be found in some of the finest hotels, bars, and restaurants around the world. From the Four Seasons in Hawaii to the Dead Rabbit Bar in New York City, our check presenters and menu covers are used by some of the finest restaurateurs in the industry. What can we make for you?
If you have any questions or concerns, we encourage you to reach out to us before placing your order of the menu cover with leather binding and snap rings. Custom samples are available, or we can design a digital mockup at no charge. Net billing is available for corporate accounts.