Marquee Menus' custom, handcrafted menu cover with corner tab inserts is laser cut and available in 6 genuine hardwood veneer options. The tab inserts will match the chosen binding material and color. This produces a product that is unparalleled in appearance or quality, and once paired with your laser engraved logo or image it will certainly leave a lasting impact on your guest.
- Durable and Attractive
- Coated with clear polyurethane to make it water and stain resistant and increase wearability.
- Six genuine hardwood veneers.
- 13 binding and insert colors to choose from.
- Handcrafted in the United States
- Laser engraving included in pricing (20 unit minimum, smaller quantities may require a setup fee).
- Bulk discounts available for orders larger than 40 units
- Each order is custom made and requires 2 - 3 weeks of production time.
- Digital mockups are available at no charge, or you can order custom samples here.
Our products are crafted in the U.S.A. and can be found in some of the finest hotels, bars, and restaurants around the world. From the Four Seasons in Hawaii to the Dead Rabbit Bar in New York City, our check presenters and menu covers are used by some of the finest restaurateurs in the industry. What can we make for you?
Want to see what we've done?
Check out our Product Gallery
Need ideas for something unusual?
Check out our Ideas Gallery
If you have any questions or concerns, we encourage you to reach out to us before placing your order of the menu cover with leather binding and snap rings. Custom samples are available, or we can design a digital mockup at no charge. Net billing is available for corporate accounts.