Marquee Menus' custom wood hotel directory holder with centered binder ring mechanism features a .5" diameter binder ring mechanism. Binder rings are available in black, silver, and antique brass. The binder ring mechanism is positioned in the center of the board creating a functional base to turn and support your menu pages and is a unique alternative to using a menu cover that opens and closes. Now available with 3-ring and 4-ring binders.
- Durable and Attractive
- Coated with clear polyurethane to make it water and stain resistant and increase wearability.
- Six genuine hardwood veneers.
- Handcrafted in the United States
- Laser engraving included in pricing (20 unit minimum, smaller quantities may require a setup fee).
- Bulk discounts available for orders larger than 40 units
- Each order is custom made and requires 2 - 3 weeks of production time.
- Digital mockups are available at no charge, or you can order custom samples here.
Our products are crafted in the U.S.A. and can be found in some of the finest hotels, bars, and restaurants around the world. From the Four Seasons in Hawaii to the Dead Rabbit Bar in New York City, our check presenters and menu covers are used by some of the finest restaurateurs in the industry. What can we make for you?
Want to see what we've done?
Check out our Product Gallery
Need ideas for something unusual?
Check out our Ideas Gallery
If you have any questions or concerns, we encourage you to reach out to us before placing your order of the menu board with dual binder ring mechanism. Custom samples are available, or we can design a digital mockup at no charge. Net billing is available for corporate accounts.