Marquee Menus' custom, handcrafted cover with screw post binding is laser cut and available in 6 genuine hardwood veneer options. Our screw post cover features an external binding that not only looks great, but also allows you to hold as many, or as few pages as needed by simply switching out the length of the screw post. You can install your pages directly into the binding or use plastic inserts to hold your menu pages. Upon request we can ship with the correct number of plastic inserts already installed. This produces a custom cover that is unparalleled in appearance or quality, and once paired with your laser engraved logo or image it will certainly leave a lasting impact on your guest.
- Durable and Attractive
- Coated with clear polyurethane to make it water and stain resistant and increase wearability.
- Six genuine hardwood veneers.
- Handcrafted in the United States
- Laser engraving included in pricing (20 unit minimum, smaller quantities may require a setup fee).
- Bulk discounts available for orders larger than 40 units
- Each order is custom made and requires 2 - 3 weeks of production time.
- Digital mockups are available at no charge, or you can order custom samples here.
Our products are crafted in the U.S.A. and can be found in some of the finest hotels, bars, and restaurants around the world. From the Four Seasons in Hawaii to the Dead Rabbit Bar in New York City, our check presenters and menu covers are used by some of the finest restaurateurs in the industry. What can we make for you?
If you have any questions or concerns, we encourage you to reach out to us before placing your order of the menu cover with screw post binding. Custom samples are available, or we can design a digital mockup at no charge. Net billing is available for corporate accounts.