Marquee Menus' custom, handcrafted leather page holder with corner tab inserts is bonded and hand sewn for maximum durability. This produces a product that is unparalleled in appearance or quality, and once paired with your laser engraved or embossed logo or image it will certainly leave a lasting impact on your guest.
- Genuine 1/8" spliced leather, available in four colors for the perfect look.
- Custom sizing available.
- Three types of binding / insert options (Natural Cork, Bonded Leather, and Textured Fabric) in a total of 14 colors to choose from.
- Bonded and hand sewn for durability
- Available with either laser engraving, blind embossing or colored foil embossing.
- Bulk discounts available for orders larger than 40 units
- Each order is custom made and requires 2 - 3 weeks of production time.
- Digital mockups are available at no charge.
Our products are crafted in the U.S.A. and can be found in some of the finest hotels, bars, and restaurants around the world. From the Four Seasons in Hawaii to the Dead Rabbit Bar in New York City, our check presenters and menu covers are used by some of the finest restaurateurs in the industry. What can we make for you?
If you have any questions or concerns, we encourage you to reach out to us before placing your order of the menu cover with leather binding and snap rings. Custom samples are available, or we can design a digital mockup at no charge. Net billing is available for corporate accounts.